Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Going into Friday night's season opener against Ansonia at Barrenbrugge Park, everyone associated with the Fort Recovery Indians football team knew that the squad was blessed with quality skilled people, but the e . . .
A Cleveland-area company is seeking county-owned land to build a plant that would use cow manure to produce electricity. Joel S. Keller, CEO of R&A Energy Solutions LLC, North Ridgeville, this week gave a proposal to Mercer Cou . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Flying is cheaper than fueling up
• Fort Recovery man appears in court for stabbing incident
• Lima Senior wins another close one over Celina
• Coldwater makes it look easy at Kenton
• Marion Local puts Elida away early
• Minster wins first game in 11 tries
• St. Marys wins a shootout against Piqua