Friday, October 24th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Parking on Celina's Main Street could be changed from the current 45 degree angled spots to parallel parking in the coming years. Celina City Council members are in the early stages of design planning for the forthcoming Main S . . .
The $5 million construction project at the hospital in Coldwater is back in action after workers received delayed steel shipments. The Mercer Health board of governors on Wednesday night were given an update on the project from . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Workman shocked, burned while working on power lines
• Lawyer, laborer and minister vie for senate
• Bids sought for county telecommunications
• Author: Children need to be strong in today's society
• Local man charged after foot chase in Coldwater
• Marion community welcomes new pastor
• Dietz, Dingledine win top awards in WBL
• Ottawa-Glandorf sweeps boys soccer top honors