Friday, December 12th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Officials are pleased with the progress made so far on the nearly $12 million jail being built west of Celina. Contractors, architects and Mercer County commissioners met Thursday at the site along state Route 29 to hear the we . . .
The cost of carbon, which is the main ingredient in the city's new water treatment process, has doubled due to what Celina Safety Service Director Jeff Hazel calls the China-effect. The significant inflation has led city offici . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Minster Wildcats used a huge second quarter and big plays down the stretch to pull off a 50-46 win over the Marion Local Flyers at The Hangar on Thursday night in the Midwest Athletic Conference opener for both . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Board to threaten action over dairy's pollution
• Fort Recovery man pleads guilty in assault case
• County liability for rabies shots questioned
• Coldwater police hunting for information about vandalism to traffic lights
• Wanted, dead or alive
• Bulldogs grab grappling bragging rights over Cavs
• WBL slate starts well for Celina, St. Marys
• Fort Recovery defense leads the way to road victory for the Indians