Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, December 12th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Officials are pleased with the progress made so far on the nearly $12 million jail being built west of Celina. Contractors, architects and Mercer County commissioners met Thursday at the site along state Route 29 to hear the we . . .
The cost of carbon, which is the main ingredient in the city's new water treatment process, has doubled due to what Celina Safety Service Director Jeff Hazel calls the China-effect. The significant inflation has led city offici . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Minster Wildcats used a huge second quarter and big plays down the stretch to pull off a 50-46 win over the Marion Local Flyers at The Hangar on Thursday night in the Midwest Athletic Conference opener for both . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Board to threaten action over dairy's pollution
• Fort Recovery man pleads guilty in assault case
• County liability for rabies shots questioned
• Coldwater police hunting for information about vandalism to traffic lights
• Wanted, dead or alive
• Bulldogs grab grappling bragging rights over Cavs
• WBL slate starts well for Celina, St. Marys
• Fort Recovery defense leads the way to road victory for the Indians