Saturday, February 28th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - Lynne Yates has a new plaque to add to her collection - one saluting her master teacher certification. But her advanced placement students at Marion Local High School will notice no change in either her assignments . . .
NEW KNOXVILLE - The clash of the top two teams in the Midwest Athletic Conference lived up to all the hype going into the game. St. Henry and New Knoxville battled it out, countering each other's runs for most of the game. Th . . .
The perfect conclusion to the home schedule for the Celina boys basketball team would have been to celebrate a share of the Western Buckeye League title in front of the Green and White fans. Defiance wasn't about to let that ha . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• More funds likely based on state funding model
• Schools reporting lots of sick students
• Industrial park land transfer complete
• Hot shooting night for Wildcats
• Busy day ahead for Bulldogs' swimmers
• O-G secures WBL crown outright
• Cardinals slip past the Indians by two
Ivo J. Langenkamp, 87, of Greenville, died at 6:25 a.m. Feb. 27, 2009, at Wayne Hospital, Greenville. He was born June 15, 1921, in Darke County to Leo and Justina Bruggeman Langenkamp. On Aug. 7, 1946, he married Marian Huwer, . . .