Thursday, March 19th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Staush Homan sat with bowed head as Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham sentenced him to nine years in prison for his role in a March 2008 traffic accident that claimed the lives of four Marion Local High Scho . . .
BOWLING GREEN - It didn't take long for Coldwater to show that they were ready for the regional tournament. The Cavaliers started their Division III regional semifinal game with a 23-7 run and never looked back in dispatching C . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Both pairs of eagles incubating
• Celina man found dead in yard, suicide suspected
• Celina students communicate with college student in Egypt
• Administrative employees given new contracts
• Four companies selected for road material purchases
• Rotary Club hears the latest on Bluesfest
• Revisiting a memorable matchup in 1973-74
Deborah Jean Deitsch, 58, 120 Meyer Road, Celina, died at 4 a.m. March 18, 2009, at Lima Memorial Hospital. Death was due to natural causes. She was born May 26, 1950, in Wyandotte, Mich., to Donald and Grace Held Hughes, both . . .