Tuesday, April 14th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Debra Eschmeyer remembers working in her family's garden as a little girl, hoeing weeds and eating ripe tomatoes and peas off the vine. The hoeing was hard work, she said, but the delicious, homegrown vegetables the work yielded . . .
ST. HENRY - Six elementary students approached the school board Monday night in a quest to build a flower garden on school property. The St. Henry fourth-grade students and their teacher, Sharon Chatwood, sought permission to b . . .
Two resident pairs of bald eagles nesting on Grand Lake have hatched an undetermined number of young, reported volunteer eagle watcher Jill Bowers of St. Marys on Monday. Bowers has recorded information on Grand Lake's eagles f . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Park district partners with state
• Ordinance to hire grant coordinator being considered
• Agency offers families health, lifestyle advice via Web
• Student committee to update community on education changes
• Inventory policy tagged for upgrade
• Residents can expect to pay more for trash service
• Minster man charged with domestic violence
• Waterman to play hoops for Notre Dame college
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26