Friday, May 15th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Both Grand Lake area Chrysler dealerships - with businesses in Celina, St. Marys and Wapakoneta - escaped the ax this week after their parent company announced the closing of 789 dealerships across the U.S. Chrysler officials i . . .
NEW BREMEN - It must feel like deja vu for the Fort Recovery softball team. For the second time in the last 10 days, St. Henry pitcher Michelle Stout twirled a shutout against Fort Recovery as the Redskins marched to a Division . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City worker interns to be paid by JobWorks Inc.
• BOE reviews its five-year forecast for tax revenue
• Fire chiefs get grim news after funding request
• Furniture store burglarized
• Bats go silent for Cavs in loss to the Raiders
• Cardinals, Rangers pick up tourney wins
• Roughriders name Hollars new coach for football team
• McKirnan, Miller move to district tourney
Robert "Bob" P. DeLoye, 78, of Loy Road, Yorkshire, and a resident of Versailles Health Care Center since July 2008, died at 12:55 p.m. May 14, 2009, at Wayne Hospital, Greenville. He was born Oct. 27, 1930, in Yorkshire, to He . . .
Richard "Dick" L. Fuerst, 54, 460 N. Main St., Minster, died at 7:35 a.m. May 14, 2009, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. Death was due to natural causes. He was born March 15, 1955, in Lima, to Norbert and Betty J. Klaus Fue . . .
John W. Heitzman, 64, 7701 state Route 219, Celina, died at 12:25 a.m. May 15, 2009, at his residence. Death was due to natural causes. He was born Oct. 5, 1944, in Dayton, to Claude and Noveda Furnas Heitzman, who are deceased . . .