Friday, June 12th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CDA Construction Group Inc., Celina, is creating a breakwater structure to protect Celina's West Bank Rotary Walkway from wave and ice damage. It is being installed near Breaker's Restaurant, the former Carter Villa Restaurant . . .
FORT RECOVERY - High school student use of mobile devices during instructional times will be prohibited next school year unless authorized by teachers, principal Dave Warvel reported on Tuesday night. "That's the biggest change . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Funding switched to lake watershed
• Celina to get $100,000 grant to assist with road improvements
• Low bids good news in tough economic times
• School administrations hope to give students personal laptop computers
• St. Henry company gets big county contract
• Father Hugo's rose takes center stage
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26