Winter Weather Advisory issued January 17 at 9:04PM EST until January 18 at 10:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
around an inch and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an
* WHERE...Portions of Central and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 9 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will start as snow, then
change to a wintry mix of sleet, snow, and freezing rain after
midnight, eventually becoming all rain Saturday morning.
The Celina Education Association (CEA) engaged in coercion and intimidation and its spokesperson lied, according to allegations in unfair labor practice charges filed against the group by the Celina City Schools Board of Education on Friday morning.
The charges, submitted to the State Employment Relations Board (SERB) by the school board's legal counsel Thomas Holmes, were released to the newspaper in a bundle of documents by Celina Superintendent Matt Miller at noon on Friday. [More]