Saturday, September 26th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
An 80-year-old Maria Stein woman died Friday morning after being struck by a car while retrieving her mail. Ruth D. Bertke, 2051 St. Johns Road, was pronounced dead at 11:25 a.m. at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater, . . .
ST. HENRY - The St. Henry Redskins made a pair of crucial defensive stops at the end of both halves to hang on to a hard-won 10-7 Midwest Athletic Conference victory over the Marion Local Flyers. The Redskins improve to 5-0 on . . .
FORT RECOVERY - It was not exactly pretty, but the Fort Recovery Indians will take it. On a night when Fort Recovery's offense and defense struggled with consistency, both units made just enough big plays to pave the way for a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Immunization- how safe is it?
• Officials play waiting game for flu protection
• Johnson Avenue construction behind schedule
• Coldwater tops Anna in battle of unbeatens
• Big plays by Cougars bury the Bulldogs
• Cardinals get offense rolling
• Blue Jays score early and hang on
• Sides wins for second time at Eldora
• Defiance rolls past St. Marys
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4