Saturday, October 10th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The husband of a fired Mercer County Elections Office staffer allegedly tried to leave the board of elections' office with voter registration documents that he had requested to view this week. A 34-year-old Fort Recovery man wa . . .
COLDWATER - The 2009 rendition of the Backyard Battle proved to be a defensive struggle, with St. Henry and Coldwater battling each other as well as the elements. The Cavaliers shut down the Redskins' offense and Coldwater made . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Rockford revises junk vehicle regulations
• Bulldogs held scoreless for third straight week
• Cardinals hand Flyers fourth straight loss
• St. Marys scores twice in fourth quarter to beat Ottawa-Glandorf
• Tigers shut out Indians
• Anna's offense scores early and often vs. Minster
• St. John's cruises past Parkway
Former Mercer County resident Donald S. Wilker, 64, of Clayton, died Oct. 8, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton. He was born Aug. 21, 1945, in Celina to Raymond and Julianna Selhorst Wilker. He married the former Doroth . . .