Friday, October 16th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Fifty years ago today, the last passenger train serving Celina, train number 9 of the Nickel Plate Road, passed through the city for a final time. New Knoxville native Daniel Meckstroth, 66, who now lives in New Carlisle, has b . . .
OTTAWA - It has been a highly successful fall sports season for Celina girls sports. The Celina tennis and girls soccer teams already captured Western Buckeye League titles with perfect regular-season records and now the volley . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County agency gets triple the money
• Celina fire chief soon to retire
• Local doctor joins Lakefield Airport board
• Bids are opened for northern ditch project
• Celina to borrow $3.5M
• Removal of lake stumps, logs starts
• Flyers win MAC title outright
• Minster sweeps MAC cross country titles
• St. Henry finishes regular season at 18-4