Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Distribution of local mail could shift from a Lima facility to Toledo if a U.S. Postal Service study finds consolidation feasible. Some area postal union employees are already out with signs to keep the processing/distribution ce . . .
FINDLAY - It only took less than a minute for Celina to take the lead against Lima Senior. It didn't take much more to make it a blowout. Ten different Bulldogs scored as Celina opened Division I girls soccer sectional play w . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Defense wants to keep past history from jury in local case
• Village seeks replacement levy
• Three people run for two school board positions
• Financial woes could cut teaching positions
• Public invited to hear pros/cons of ballot issues
• First big MAC battle a dandy
• Local teams still battling for playoff position
• Roughriders shut out Rams
• Impact Game of the Week: Marion Local at Fort Recovery
Eugene E. Huelskamp, 74, of St. Henry, died Oct. 21, 2009, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. He was born Jan. 10, 1935, in Sharpsburg to Aloys and Mildred Harlett Huelskamp. On Oct. 13, 1962, he married Mildred Fu . . .
Katherine K. Schweizer, 90, 907 N. Buckeye St., Celina died Oct. 21, 2009, at her residence. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .