Thursday, December 24th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Phillip Roy Schmidt is headed to prison for 13 years after an unsuccessful bid to withdraw his Alford guilty plea, obtain new court-appointed attorneys and head to a jury trial. The 60-year-old Celina man, charged in connection . . .
It's tough to describe the jubilance of finding that perfect, gotta-have present under the Christmas tree. As a child, it's a moment like no other - one that's rarely matched in adulthood by leather wallets and fancy perfume. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local children write to Santa
• VoluTEENs at hospital bring Christmas joy
• Being cut in seventh grade motivated IC's Myers
• High school bowlers roll on Wednesday
• Pilarczyk retires, Archbishop Schnurr takes helm