Thursday, December 3rd, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Grand Lake/Wabash River Watershed in Mercer, Auglaize and Darke counties has been selected to receive part of $324 million in federal funds to help improve water quality in the Mississippi River Basin and decrease a huge hypo . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Prep work is underway for rural debris landfill
• 2010 budget plan expected to pass before deadline
• Cavaliers taking on defending champs for Division V state title
• Looking back 50, 25 and 10 years ago
• Cavs' Wenning shares big honor
• Lakers out to 3-4 start
There are no obituaries for this day.