Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, January 8th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local health officials may be the first in the state to pen a unique policy for a construction and demolition debris landfill proposed to open in rural Rockford. The Mercer County-Celina City Health board on Wednesday approved . . .
The case of a 54-year-old Celina man charged with menacing by stalking, aggravated menacing and domestic violence is set for a bench trial commencing at 8:30 a.m. Feb. 5 Steven W. Shoupp, formerly of 1523 Irmscher Blvd., appear . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• First major snowfall hits area
• Voters to decide if zoning decision will stick
• Lake Campus dean to retire
• Officials should review animal disease protocol
• Love of gardening surpasses time
• St. Peter church to celebrate 150 years
• Local games postponed, rescheduled