Friday, January 8th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local health officials may be the first in the state to pen a unique policy for a construction and demolition debris landfill proposed to open in rural Rockford. The Mercer County-Celina City Health board on Wednesday approved . . .
The case of a 54-year-old Celina man charged with menacing by stalking, aggravated menacing and domestic violence is set for a bench trial commencing at 8:30 a.m. Feb. 5 Steven W. Shoupp, formerly of 1523 Irmscher Blvd., appear . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• First major snowfall hits area
• Voters to decide if zoning decision will stick
• Lake Campus dean to retire
• Officials should review animal disease protocol
• Love of gardening surpasses time
• St. Peter church to celebrate 150 years
• Local games postponed, rescheduled