Saturday, February 13th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - The Fort Recovery Indians rebounded from a disappointing second quarter with a dominant second half in soundly defeating the Marion Local Flyers, 60-40, on Friday night at The Hangar. The Indians are now 15-1 over . . .
The City of Celina may pursue financing to relocate an ascending section of Schunck Road, Celina Planning and Community Development Director Kent Bryan said. The proposal - which Bryan said has been in the works for the last fo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Weighty Issue: Obesity a risk factor in some cancers
• Budget talks: Celina discusses parks/rec department finances
• Prizes added to fundraiser
• 44 cars parked in snow cited
• Two injured in crash
• St. Henry knocks off rival Coldwater
• Celina falls by one on the road at Elida
• New Knoxville rallies in fourth quarter
• Roughriders remain winless in league play
Bernard W. Fuller, 90, of Montezuma, and formerly of Piqua and Troy, died at 5:20 a.m. Feb. 11, 2010, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. He was born Oct. 4, 1919, in Piqua, to Cloyd and Florence Brennan Fuller. His first wife, Ka . . .
Former New Weston resident Anna Mae Stammen, 82, died at midnight Feb. 11, 2010, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born Feb. 15, 1927, in Cranberry, to Julius and Veronica Moorman Link. On Jan. 12, 1952, she married Cor . . .