Tuesday, March 30th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - A local coalition has raised $332,000 toward $500,000 needed to test sediment removal technology in Grand Lake and three nearby creeks. The test will involve placing three devices called Collectors in Beaver Creek, . . .
CELINA - With weekend rain knocking off most of the opening day schedule for baseball and softball on Monday, the Celina boys tennis team highlighted the local sports slate, opening the season with a 4-1 win over Sidney at the Hi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Land sale OK'd for Versa Pak expansion
• Metzger passed up for Keystone job
• Board grappling with master plan for state
• 2010 budget unanimously approved
• Grant funds available to improve water quality
• Former youth pastor pleads not guilty to sex charges
• Pair enters not guilty plea to rape charges
• Be aware of e-mail scams
• Sutter pitches Indians to a convincing victory