Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Club Oasis owner Chris Wendel asked city council members on Monday night to rescind a resolution objecting to the renewal of his liquor license and request for a public hearing with the Ohio Division of Liquor Control. . . .
CELINA - Coldwater softball coach Jeff Kerr didn't need to go far to get a scouting report on the Celina pitcher his team would be facing on Monday. He sees her every day. Daughter Katie Kerr got the start for the Bulldogs in . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• OEA supports teacher's suspension
• Marion hires ag teacher
• Teacher pens gangster book
• 1-year contract approved
• St. Marys man to be sentenced in meth case
• Weekend storm creates double trouble for village
• Coldwater sees upswing of building permits this year
• Clauson hopes to carry recent success to Big E
• St. Henry knocks off St. Marys
Margaret Koons, 98, 1707 Celina Road, St. Marys, died at 10:05 a.m. May 8, 2010, at her home. She was born June 18, 1911, in Auglaize County, to Javen Frank and Cecil Ellen Schillinger Croft. On Sept. 21, 1935, she married Herb . . .
Leonard J. "Speck" Sattler, 82, 613 S. Echo St., Celina, died at 3:40 a.m. May 7, 2010, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. He was born June 9, 1927, in Lansing, Mich., to Jasper and Pearl Moore Sattler. O . . .