Wednesday, May 12th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
An area judge ruled in favor of the state on 17 of 23 counts in a lawsuit against Stateline Agri alleging illegal manure management, pollution incidents and violations of state permits between 2003 and 2007. The violations were . . .
NEW BREMEN - The Marion Local Flyers got some offensive magic in the late innings by scoring seven runs in the last two frames to rally from a 1-0 deficit to post a 7-1 win over the Waynesfield-Goshen Tigers to capture a Divisio . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parks department running on reduced budget
• Council tables sale of industrial park land
• Not all school officials giving A+ to in-school vaccinations
• Job agency to net equipment, furniture overhaul
• Teachers' union supports applying for federal Race to the Top grant
• Physical activity keeps bones strong
• New Bremen prepares to annex 90 acres
• Teachers vote on applying for federal grant funds
• Celina student arrested for drug charges
• Bar/grill to reopen with Caribbean feel
• Minster boys, Versailles girls hold the early lead