Wednesday, July 7th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The awful smell emitted from the algae in the lake likely isn't harmful to humans unless they are directly exposed to the water by activities such as jet skiing and tubing, a state health official said. Greg Stein of the Ohio D . . .
CELINA - City council members on Tuesday approved the final reading of an ordinance to issue $100,232 to Rob Kraner from the city's revolving loan fund. The move will finance the purchase of 12.59 acres of city land in the Grand . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Faber: Lake fix will take unity, legislation, funds
• Celina's drinking water safe, despite warning about source
• St. Marys board responds to former teacher's lawsuit
• Village expects government funds for projects
• New job service gets grant
• Cavaliers' Klenke blanks Redskins with one-hitter
• 'Riders earn rematch with Wildcats
• Mariners get blown out by the Joes