Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A recently-passed law that gives Ohio's county commissioners the power to authorize property tax exemptions to wind turbine developers could impact local school districts. Senate Bill 232 gives exclusive power to county commiss . . .
The Mercer County Sheriff's Office is working with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service on more than a dozen fraud/scam reports after residents inquired why they were not receiving mail. "We have received complaints from people r . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Raising funds for lake
• Fire damages apartment
• St. Henry district again nabs excellent grade
• New Bremen council seeks input on removing no parking zones
• Two businesses expand space
• Bulldogs advance with one-run win
• Cincinnati beats Grand Lake behind six-run third inning