Tuesday, September 14th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - A fugitive sought by police for beating a St. Marys man who later died was arrested Monday night in New York. Gordon W. Diggle III, 29, also of St. Marys, was taken into custody without incident by New York State Po . . .
CELINA - The great expectations of Monday's St. Marys and Celina battle between Western Buckeye League girls soccer unbeatens lived up to the hype. St. Marys took advantage of a Celina handball call in the penalty box with nine . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• City OKs deal with union
• Council approves land buy
• St. Marys Boat Club members leaving
• Miniature golf course possible at K.C. Geiger
• Land sale proposed
• Council hears update on rundown property
• Income tax levy may appear on May ballot
• Superintendent search remains up in the air
• Bulldogs closing in on WBL tennis title
• Luebke helps Padres stay atop NL West
Steven E. Casad, 64, St. Marys, died Sept. 12, 2010, at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton. Funeral arrangements are being made with Miller-Long & Folk Funeral Home in St. Marys. . . .
Steven K. Nale, 57, New Bremen, died at 12:30 p.m. Sept. 12, 2010, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in St. Marys. Death was due to cancer. He was born June 30, 1953, in Indianapolis, Ind., to Robert and Frances Norr . . .