Friday, September 24th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - Andy Phlipot listened to the gurgle of beer during the brewing process and grinned from ear to ear. The sound was music to his ears after five years of planning and working to turn a dream into reality. The Wooden Sho . . .
ST. HENRY - A 10-year-old St. Henry boy died Thursday evening after becoming stuck inside a grain wagon full of corn on the family farm. Nicholas "Nick" Franck was rushed to Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater, about 6 . . .
MARIA STEIN - A sign of a good team is how it responds in a pressure situation. On Thursday night, the Marion Local Flyers found themselves not playing well and in a struggle with the Parkway Panthers. However Marion Local was . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort man called to Africa
• Minster superintendent ready to retire
• Lake Campus group helps women succeed
• $100,000 ditch project gets go-ahead
• Safety projects completed
• Beer once flowed beside Miami-Erie Canal
• Celina tennis claims the regular season WBL championship
• Bulldogs roll on the road at Van Wert
• Shawnee 'D' too tough for Green and White
• St. Marys wins WBL golf tournament