Wednesday, September 29th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Downtown manager Deb Borns on Tuesday said it's important that people disseminate the facts - and combat misinformation - about the city's proposed income tax levy. City real estate agents, business owners and others w . . .
CELINA - For the teams of the Midwest Athletic Conference at the Division II girls golf sectional, it was a familiar scene after playing at The Fox's Den for the second time in four days. Familiarity may have been a benefit, as . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Local energy program comes with price tag
• Paving nears for Main Street
• Engineers question drainage on commercial property
• Coldwater BOE sets four main improvement goals
• Four arrested in drug bust
• Village applying for funds for sewer work
• 25 years of selling vehicles
• Celina drops first game but wins the next three
• Bulldogs girls golf advances to districts
• Celina tennis looks ready for WBL tourney
Lowell Weitz, 79, Celina, died Sept. 27, 2010, at his home. Funeral arrangements are pending at W.H. Dick & Sons-Hellwarth Funeral Home in Celina. . . .
Edward C. Green, 91, Fort Recovery, died Sept. 29, 2010, at Jay County Hospital in Portland, Ind. Funeral arrangements are pending at Brockman-Boeckman Funeral Home in Fort Recovery. . . .
Former Celina resident Jeannette G. Sunderhaus, 92, died Sept. 26, 2010, at Bowling Green Manor in Bowling Green. She was born April 16, 1918, in Celina to Karl and Hanna Nyharst Kingsley. On April 9, 1947, she married W.C. "Ch . . .