Wednesday, November 17th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
State Rep. Jim Zehringer, R-Fort Recovery, said he would leverage all resources and protect the jobs of agriculture - the key to Ohio's economic future - in his new role as the director of the Ohio Department of Agriculture. Ze . . .
ST. MARYS - Maybe just as hard as earning a nest egg are figuring how to have the revenue available when needed and giving what's left to heirs, instead of the government. Local experts recently offered some suggestions on how . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• House Republican caucus to replace representative
• One killed, one hurt in car-semi crash
• Ag official: 'get involved'
• County OKs funds for business expansion
• Coldwater students learn not to fear the bean
• County offers financial help for sewer costs
• Rockford prepares for possible splash pad
• Parkway football coach resigns
• House demolition starts soon
June Lorton, 83, West Milton, formerly of Celina, died Nov. 14, 2010, at Hospice of Dayton. She was born June 25, 1927, in Cleveland, to Howard and Ola Hinton Lohrentz. She married Arnold Lorton, who is deceased. Surviving ar . . .
Bertha M. Sanderell, 83, Fort Recovery, died Nov. 16, 2010, at Mercer County Community Hospital in Coldwater. Arrangements are pending at Brockman-Boeckman Funeral Home in Fort Recovery. . . .
Shirley C. Hilderbrand, 66, of Celina, and formerly of Greenville, died at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 15, 2010, at the Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital of the Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus. She was born March 21, 1944, in . . .