Thursday, November 18th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Mercer County Regional Planning Commission members Wednesday night made a recommendation to deny local developer Steve Klosterman's request to rezone 10 acres of his land from agricultural to industrial. Klosterman . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Shocking labels designed to filter out smokers
• Ex-legislator eyes Zehringer's seat
• Winner ready for challenge at OSU
• Bates picks Syracuse for volleyball and academics
• Division VI Regional Final: Minster vs. Lehman Catholic
• Division V Regional Final: Coldwater vs. West Jefferson
Rick L. Herron, 62, Wapakoneta, died at 1:46 p.m. Nov. 16, 2010, at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima. He was born Sept. 9, 1948, in Lima, to Murrell and Alice Agle Herron. On Dec. 17, 1998, he married Leslie Franks, who surviv . . .
E. Berniece Lilly, 87, Celina, died at 1:50 p.m. Nov. 17, 2010, at Celina Manor Nursing Home in Celina. She was born April 12, 1923, in Mount Vernon, Texas, to Everett and Lottie M. Taylor Smith. On Oct. 5, 1940, she married Al . . .
Bertha M. Sanderell, 83, Fort Recovery, died at 8:18 p.m. Nov. 16, 2010, at Mercer County Community Hospital in Coldwater. She was born Oct. 6, 1927, in Fort Recovery to Adolph and Ida Reinhard Sanderell. Surviving is a broth . . .