Friday, December 3rd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A Florida company is planning to purchase 20 acres of land west of Celina to construct a manure digester. Optional Energy Partners has an optional purchase agreement for the land at 5150 state Route 29 West - site of t . . .
CELINA - Celina Police continue to investigate the possibility that drugs played a factor in the Thursday death of a 24-year-old man. Travis M. Stump, 121 N. Brandon Ave., was pronounced dead shortly after his housemate Nathan . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local residents oppose wind turbines
• New ag officials introduced to community
• If you can't beat 'em, join 'em
• French pastor comes to Celina
• Defense leads Fort Recovery to victory over Greenville
• St. Marys overcomes adversity for victory
• Cavaliers' swimmers suffer loss in Indiana