Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A county agency that offers programs for mentally and physically challenged clients is seeking to renew a property tax levy in May. Mike Overman, superintendent of Mercer County Developmental Disabilities (DD) - also known as C . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Several village contractors will be asked to share their thoughts and opinions with school officials about renovation of the high school. Board members on Tuesday evening spent over an hour in a work session dis . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Area digs out of 2nd snowfall
• Voters will see income tax issue
• Grant sought to improve towpath
• 2011 health budget set blindly thanks to state
• Man arrested on drug charge
• Company approved for ditch spraying
• Computer store moves into Coldwater mall
• Restaurant strives for memorable meals
• WaterDogs beat Roughriders
Carlos Spitler, 35, St. Marys, died Jan. 11, 2011, at Windy Point State Park near Grand Lake in Mercer County. Arrangements are being completed with Miller Funeral Home in St. Marys. . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4