Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - The Ohio EPA on Monday declared it safe to eat fish caught in Grand Lake after tissue samples tested negative for algae toxins. "This is huge for Grand Lake," said Brian Miller, interim manager at Grand Lake St. M . . .
Manure technology can help farmers improve the environment and earn extra income at the same time. Mercer County OSU Extension educator Jim Hoorman wants farmers to come see this for themselves at a March 8 workshop entitled Ma . . .
CELINA - The Celina girls basketball team had its best offensive game of the season on Monday night and the Bulldogs needed every bit of it to slip past Lima Senior. Celina shot 48 percent from the floor and got a big lift from . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• State seeks funds for alum treatment
• Fear of repeal stalls budget
• Diesel fuel costs squeeze Grand Lake area school budgets
• Doctor faces rape charge
• Seven apply to fill postion of superintendent
• Council looks to add solar power for additional electricity
• Minster inches closer to MAC title
• Indians' treys bury Redskins
• Versailles sweeps swimming titles
• Sharing and caring over a lifetime together