Thursday, March 17th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
LIMA - Dr. Mark Wangler showed no emotion when jurors returned a guilty verdict Thursday afternoon in his aggravated murder case. His composure never waned as Allen County Common Pleas Court Judge Richard K. Warren almost imme . . .
Local, Indiana and federal officials viewed water quality monitoring stations in the Wabash River and Grand Lake watersheds on Wednesday. Officials said funding for the stations is in question. The station in the Wabash River . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• A mother's loss
• Local people face no danger from radiation
• Parking lot may be expanded for city hall
• Fayette Street to change back to two-way traffic
• Trash pickup to cost residents more
• Committee discusses plans for annual awards banquet
• Dayton Art Institute features Dicke collection
• Indians, Rockets have a lot of respect for each other
• McClung and Hughes revisit Fort Recovery's 1991 state title