Saturday, March 19th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLUMBUS - Fort Recovery's quest for its first state championship in 20 years came to an end on Friday in the Division III state semifinals. Anna hit all the timely shots and forced the Indians into many mistakes as the Rockets . . .
CELINA - Technology is changing the way people consume books and other media. Downloads of digital books - both e-books and audiobooks - have increased from about 20 a month to as much as 150 a month at the Mercer County Librar . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Libraries are mainstays
• Supermoon will light up the sky
• District added to achievement list
• Board votes to waive students' BMI screenings
• Harrod gives update on street, wastewater plant, canal projects
• Indians, Bihn confident from the start
• Guilbault enjoys the game as fan, grandfather
Jerome W. "Jerry" Barga, 70, Greenville, died March 18, 2011, at Clare Bridge Cottage, Sterling House, in Greenville. He was born Sept. 8, 1940, in Rossburg, to Waldo Cyril and Thelma Rose (Lambert) Barga. His mother survives i . . .