Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local officials are fighting proposed state legislation that would increase weight limits by 5 percent for trucks and farm equipment. Mercer and Auglaize county engineers say the pending changes in the state's transportation bu . . .
ST. MARYS - As expected, Tuesday's battle between two of the area's top softball pitchers was a dandy. Parkway's Emily Crowell and St. Marys' Erika Thornsberry had strong days, both in the pitching circle and at the plate, but . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Attorney to appeal murder conviction
• JobsOhio staff will continue to work for development in region
• No council action
• Lacy to work as grant coordinator
• Maria Stein students send up wishes to Japan
• Commissioners name new administrator
• Albers, Fink pitch Bulldogs past Flyers
• Celina coasts to easy wins over Spencerville
• Music store staged for growth
Roberta A. Nagel, 74, New Bremen, died at 1:20 a.m. March 30, 2011, at St. Marys Living Center. Arrangements are being handled by Gilberg-Hartwig Funeral Home in New Bremen. . . .
Thomas B. Ranly, 80, of Ladson, S.C., died March 28, 2011, at Trident Medical Center, Charleston, S.C. He was born July 10, 1930, in Fort Recovery to Christian and Pauline Fink Ranly. His wife, Jackie James Ranly, survives. A . . .
Nancy L. Oldiges, 76, Minster, died March 23, 2011, at her home. She was born May 15, 1934, in Fort Loramie to Emerson and Elizabeth Vogelsang Rudy. On Oct. 16, 1957, she married Donald J. Oldiges, who died Aug. 13, 2007. Sur . . .
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17