Thursday, April 14th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - State workers collected more than 3,000 pounds of mostly rough fish from Grand Lake on Wednesday. High winds Tuesday made the lake too choppy for workers to empty the six nets placed Monday on the lake's southwest . . .
NEW BREMEN - Trailing by one run in the bottom of the seventh, New Bremen needed a big play to start a comeback attempt against Coldwater. Timri Sadler ended up being the spark for the Cardinals. The New Bremen junior hit a t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mayor ready to defend need for voted tax increase
• ODOT plans road projects
• Athletic commitee tackles drafting dual-sport policy
• Election board prepares for upcoming primary
• Roughriders' offense rolls in five-inning victory over Wildcats
• Webster joining former teammate at Findlay
• This week 50, 25 and 10 years ago