Saturday, April 16th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Two longtime Mercer County employees were placed on paid administrative leave Friday afternoon due to allegations of improperly accounting for leave of absences/sick leave. Mercer County Veterans Service Director Tom R . . .
WAPAKONETA - A four-run offensive outburst in the second inning and a strong pitching performance by Katie Kerr led Celina to a 6-2 victory over Wapakoneta on Friday in Western Buckeye League softball action. The Bulldogs (7-5, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Motions pending in murder case
• Airport board ponders impact of pilot's death
• Looming state budget weighs on county officials
• Man in jail for breaking into school
• Panthers ahead of Cavs before rain
• Roop to play two sports at UNOH
• Offense carries Bath to blowout over St. Marys