Thursday, April 28th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Continued cool, wet weather is delaying corn and soybean planting locally and across the Midwest. While the situation is not yet serious, it could become so if it doesn't stop raining, ag officials say. Chris Gibbs, executive . . .
You can understand why Ross Homan is a little busy right now. Planning for a potential call from the National Football League can be a little hectic. The former Coldwater and Ohio State linebacker is getting ready to see what . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Veterans of government, newcomer seek party votes for mayor
• Celina attorney opposes current law director for city position
• Pair charged with heroin possession
• Preble County man jailed on felony charges
• BOE, teacher union agree on three-year deal
• Stress major cause of disease
• St. Marys beats the rain, Celina
• Boyer will continue to bowl in college at UNOH
• St. Marys' Grothause wins 300th of career