Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A proposal to purchase and convert the 4-H camp at Harbor Point into a housing development was rejected by Mercer County Commissioners this week. Nancy Otis, a resident and statutory agent for the nearby Heron's Landing on the . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Liberty Township, Rockford get grants
• No raises for ESC staff, teachers' step pay remains
• Council awards bid for new water lines
• Celina man receives suspended jail sentence
• Celina shuts out Fort Recovery
• St. Marys slips past Coldwater in seventh
Lucille E. Lehman, 97, St. Marys, died at 9:41 a.m. June 17, 2011, at St. Marys Living Center. She was born Feb. 18, 1914, in Mansfield to Gail and Gertrude Cunningham Van Tilbrough. On Aug. 31, 1934, she married Daniel Dale Le . . .