Thursday, June 23rd, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - For a city of 10,000 people, Celina is thinking "mighty big" with its decision to create the Celina Renewable Energy Center, an installation that is likely the only one of its kind in the U.S., if not the world. That's . . .
COLDWATER - After a tough loss to St. Marys on Tuesday, Coldwater rebounded in a big win in Mercer County ACME circuit action on Wednesday, plating nine runs in the bottom of the fourth en route to run-ruling St. Henry 17-5 at Ve . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Construction to begin this fall on digester
• Wright State students to face a 3.5 percent tuition hike
• State officials to visit Grand Lake
• Chickasaw council going with low bid
• 'Dateline' to feature Wangler episode Friday
• Bulldogs score six in third for win
• Luebke to get start on Sunday
Former Celina resident Patricia Ann Freeman, 81, Viera, Fla., died at 9:15 a.m. June 22, 2011, at Wuesthoff Hospice, Rockledge, Fla. Services are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .