Saturday, July 2nd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE AREA - Farmers across the state are applauding the repeal of the estate tax in Ohio's new, two-year budget plan. Gov. John Kasich on Thursday signed the $55.8 billion budget that abolishes estate taxes for all reside . . .
MINSTER - The Wapakoneta Redskins and the Minster Wildcats were each winners on the first day of competition on Friday in the Auglaize County ACME sectional tournament, but they were each victorious by different paths. The Reds . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• About 11% of voters sign repeal petition
• Get your bling from experts
• Road project advancing after austerity delay
• Few candidates for local offices
• Flyers bury Panthers with 12-run fourth
• Mariners' rally falls short vs. Monarchs
• Fleagles break records for Wapakoneta Waves
Friday, May 29
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27