Thursday, August 11th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Gerry Skiver of Portsmouth is the interim superintendent for the upcoming school year. School board members unanimously approved hiring Skiver at Wednesday's regular school board meeting. He starts Monday. "In my . . .
A 16-year-old Celina boy is undergoing treatment at a Dayton hospital following a Wednesday night accident that touched off a search of Coldwater Creek for a possible passenger. Jakob Michael Wenning, 5460 St. Anthony Road, was . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• No candidates for some posts in Mercer County
• Candidates file in Auglaize County
• Officials still looking for answers for flooding
• Council plans user fee for use of Montgomery Field
• Police charge three in drug incidents
• Second Dayton man busted for selling drugs
• Man to receive treatment for drug addiction
• McCartney entertains crowd
• Luebke won't be pitching in Cincy after starting today
• Minster slips past Wapak in tiebreaker