Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - Heavy spring rains washed away chances for a successful alum study on Grand Lake this year. "The bottom line is things were looking good and we were measuring significant phosphorous reductions and then the weather . . .
ST. MARYS - City council's streets and sidewalks committee on Monday agreed to ask full council to expand public notification of council meetings under the recommendation of the law director. The committee met after residents c . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Proposed plants may help clean lake
• Freedom Train on track bringing smiles to crew and passengers
• Celina applies for grants to purchase dispatch consoles
• Three people file as write-in candidates
• Flyover pinpoints pot in field
• Residents' complaints lead to six arrests
• WBL off to a strong start
• MAC rivals meet on the links at the Elks