Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Jurors deliberated 12 1/2 hours Thursday and Friday before finding a local optometrist guilty of sexually assaulting an elderly woman in his St. Marys home in 2009. Douglas Jay Wine, 52, was found guilty Friday aft . . .
MINSTER - Due to the results of other games played on Friday night, the Minster Wildcats needed a win over the Coldwater Cavaliers to reach the postseason. Led by an incredible defensive performance, Minster earned its first w . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mayoral contenders: City needs direction
• City finances big issue for council race
• Half of the MAC earns berths into the postseason
• Marion jumps out to early lead
• Celina wins with balanced offense
• Indians defeat 'Riders for fourth straight time
• Kenton captures outright WBL crown
• Tigers dominate second half
• Anna breaks it open in the third
• St. John's earns share of MAC championship
Sheri Mosier, 55, Celina, died at 3:28 p.m. Oct. 27, 2011, at her residence. She was born Sept. 10, 1956, in Celina, to Robert and Roberta Leidorf Snedeker. Her mother survives. On June 25, 1976, she married Rick Mosier, who . . .
Iva Jean Gibson, 77, St. Marys, died Oct. 28, 2011, at the Golden Living Center, St. Marys. Arrangements are being made by Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. . . .
Dr. Herbert C. Topp, 72, Mechanicsburg, died Oct. 27, 2011, due to injuries from an automobile accident. He was born Aug. 1, 1939, in New Bremen. Survivors include his wife, Helen; a son, Douglas A. (Barbara); a daugh . . .