Thursday, November 10th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MENDON - A 19-year-old Mendon woman died Wednesday afternoon after losing control of her car along Celina-Mendon Road near Celina. Shirissa D. Seibert, 110 N. Green St., was pronounced dead at Joint Township District Memorial H . . .
Mercer County health board members moved forward with plans to place a countywide property tax levy on the March primary ballot. A resolution passed 4-1 Wednesday asking for a five-year, 0.6-mill levy. The measure still needs a . . .
CELINA - Bonnie Rutschilling always wanted to be on the popular TV game show Wheel of Fortune. But now that she's done that, she's not telling anyone how she did. Anyone interested in the results will have to watch her perform . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parkway expecting surplus
• St. Marys schools predicts $3.6M deficit
• Drug arrests pending in St. Marys
• Man charged in traffic death pleads not guilty
• Tax abatement OK'd for Fort daycare/preschool
• Marijuana found in locker at Celina High School
• New Bremen council members discuss snow removal, parking
• Illustrator's artwork will be displayed in St. Marys
• St. Henry opens state tournament against Mohawk
• MAC rivals ready for postseason rematch
James Fisher, 78, Celina, died Nov. 9, 2011. Services are pending at Cisco Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Carolyn N. Schaller, 75, Coldwater, died Nov. 10, 2011, at her home. She was born Dec. 4, 1935, in Barton, Md., to Samuel and Mary Brown Neat. On May 5, 1978, she married Dean Schaller, who survives. Surviving are three child . . .
Shirissa Seibert, 19, Mendon, died the evening of Nov. 9, 2011, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys, due to injuries from an automobile accident near Mendon. Arrangements are pending at W. H. Dick & Sons-Hel . . .
Saturday, August 1
Saturday, August 1
Sunday, July 26