Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County Health Department staff will receive 2 percent raises and additional wage increases beginning in January. The health board discussed employee wages in executive session Tuesday before approving the . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Marion Local girls' basketball team rode a huge second quarter to coast past Sidney Lehman 61-44 in a game not nearly as close as the final score indicated. "We figured it would be a rough one when we came ove . . .
CELINA - The city fire department is again being asked to help a neighboring department. City council members this week passed first reading of an ordinance authorizing the mayor and fire chief to authorize an automatic mutual . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• SWCD reviews pollution complaints
• Hall retiring from elections board post
• Board members to consider principal's retire, rehire
• Council OKs abatement with relocating company
• New police cruiser on chief's radar
• Go easy on yourself this holiday season
• Coldwater expects $615,000 in carryover
• Officials to aquire notes to work on renovations
• Minster's rally falls short
• Fourth straight win for Rangers
Byron Herbert "Barney" Roll, 74, Bellefontaine, died Dec. 11, 2011, at The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus. He was born May 3, 1937, in Darke County, to Herbert Ellsworth and Sarah Esther Martin Roll. On June 18, . . .