Thursday, December 15th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - A St. Marys eye doctor will serve 15 months in prison for sexually assaulting an elderly female relative in his home in 2009. Douglas Jay Wine, 52, showed no emotion Wednesday as Auglaize County Common Pleas Court . . .
GRAND LAKE - The local Lake Restoration Commission met privately Wednesday with six vendors looking to do pilot studies on Grand Lake next year to help solve its toxic blue-green algae problem. The fixes focused on aeration dev . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Initial plans unveiled for new K-8 school
• Council members support mayor, oppose state takeover
• Board hears technology questions
• Midwest Electric CEO shares opinion of renewable energy
• Coldwater BOE opposes HB 136
• Hartings was a force in the post for Flyers
Former Fort Recovery resident Leo B. Snider, 86, died at 10:05 a.m. Dec. 13, 2011, at the Brethren Retirement Community, Greenville. He was born April 16, 1925, in Fort Wayne, Ind., to John P. and Margaret Ann McCue Snider. On . . .
Pam Fink, St. Marys, died Dec. 15, 2011, at her residence. Arrangements are being completed with Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .