Monday, January 30th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Registered voters in Mercer County can begin early voting for the March 6 primary election through absentee ballot starting Tuesday. Ohio registered voters do not have to state a reason why they are voting absentee. . . .
A Mendon-area man implicated in a rash of break-ins at local businesses has confessed to similar incidents in Darke County. Douglas N. Fonner, 27, 5922 Tama Road, also remains a suspect in burglaries being investigated by autho . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ohio major influence in election
• Volunteer retires after serving 35 years
• Trial set for former Shelby County sheriff
• Contractors sought for trio of federal bridge projects
• Drivers, passenger injured in Saturday evening crash
• Celina woman facing felony charges
• Bulldogs knock off Cavaliers
• Celina's swimmers finish second