Friday, February 17th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A bill that would make it easier for farmers to build manure digesters and algae growing facilities on their land is closer to becoming law. The Ohio House of Representatives on Wednesday agreed to amendments in House Bill 276, . . .
NEW BREMEN - The New Bremen girls' basketball team dominated the fourth quarter to erase a 10-point deficit and rally to defeat the Parkway Panthers 60-52 on Thursday night in Midwest Athletic Conference action at Cardinal Gymnas . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Bumpy ride for Republican candidates
• Manure spread too close to field's edge
• State incumbents to face challengers
• Celina man nets contract to farm county acreage
• Committee recommends retaining fee charged cable, Internet companies
• Property seized at area store
• Flyers go undefeated in MAC title run
• Minster pulls away in third quarter
• Celina caps regular season with blowout win over Elida
Chester Steven (Sonny) Browder, 65, of Farmersburg, Ind., and formerly of Cullman, Ala., died 5:33 a.m. Feb. 14, 2012, at Sullivan Community Hospital, Sullivan, Ind. He was born Aug. 17, 1946, in St. Marys, to Paul and Bonnie . . .
Mildred M. Wolfal, 90, formerly of St. Marys, died Feb. 11, 2012, at Santa Rita Nursing Center in Green Valley, Ariz. She was born April 21, 1921, in Spencerville, to Ralph and Amy (Snyder) Clark. Surviving are two children, . . .