Wednesday, March 14th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - After no public discussion on the matter, school board members on Tuesday voted 4-1 to not renew the contract of high school principal Steve Keller. Board members held an executive session, and once back in the publ . . .
KETTERING - With the way St. Henry's boys' basketball team had been playing during the latter part of the season, it was going to take a strong defensive effort to stymie the Redskins. Jackson Center was up to the task. The . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Three escape burning home
• Sewer rates, fees will go up
• Teen brings smiles at mail calls
• Finances to reduce township road projects
• High hopes projected in 2013 health department budget
• Goal met to build park for handicapped
• Parkway school board members discuss change to performance grades
• Store to sell truck, trailer parts
• Marion's Wuebker named All-Ohio