Friday, March 23rd, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Many Marshall Islands natives have found a new home here due to the attractive amenities of good schools, employment opportunities, safe atmosphere and relatively low costs of living. "And they're not just here in Celi . . .
CELINA - After nearly a year of preparation, Rob Howell will get to do some college coaching for real beginning on Sunday. The Wright State University-Lake Campus baseball team will make its program debut on Sunday with a doubl . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Buyers sought for unused jail items
• Celina solar plant investors want assurance against city tax
• Auglaize commissioners get rare tower view
• Input sought on preserving farmland
• Judge fines, suspends
• Farmers may learn manure removal rules
• Academics led Frazee to choosing Rose-Hulman
• Solid outing for Padres' Cory Luebke