Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Clippers were buzzing, alpacas were humming and fleece was flying down on the farm at Coldwater Creek Alpacas on Saturday. Farm owners Mary and Norm Zahn hosted the annual spring shearing day when alpaca owners from fo . . .
After failing last year in an attempt to change the way high school divisions are aligned, the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) is giving it another shot this year. Spurred by concerns - whether real or perceived - . . .
CELINA - City council members on Monday night agreed to purchase up to 2 megawatts of wind power from Blue Creek Wind Energy in Van Wert for 10 years. The green energy will account for less than 1 percent of the city's total p . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local dairy plans to expand to more than 1,600 animals
• Five pool designs unveiled
• Officials seek bids for sewer lining project
• Vicious dog ordinance to be enforced
• Jordan addresses seniors
• Marion Local assistant band director post cut to save costs
• City purchases new pumper truck
• Cavs spoil Blue Jays' bid for MAC crown
• Celina softball shares WBL title
• Redskins top Mustangs in postseason tune up